Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Child Abusers Brag About Experimenting with Child's Mental Health

I don't know which is creepier: the losers in this next story, or the fact that I'm so bored with this kind of stuff that I don't feel like writing about it.

Ah, well. Once more unto the breach, so forth:
A British couple who raised their child as "gender neutral" in a bid to break free from stereotyping revealed Friday that their five-year-old is a boy.
Beck Laxton and her partner Kieran, from Sawston in central England, referred to their son, Sasha, as "the infant" and dressed the youngster in ambiguous outfits to keep his sex a secret from friends and strangers.

Laxton, a 46-year-old web editor, told the Cambridge News of her reasons for raising a "genderless" child.
"I wanted to avoid all that stereotyping," she said. "Stereotypes seem fundamentally stupid. Why would you want to slot people into boxes?"
Oh, I dunno. I guess I'll give it a shot: you're an idiot and a child abuser. How does that box fit, toots?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It had to be Beck and Kieran.